Sometimes it can be hard to keep motivation up.
Steven Kotler says that you have to have a purpose to sustain long-term high performance and motivation.
Here is a list of many of my projects and their respective purposes (or why’s):
- Advancing research on sleep experimentation - Napchart
- Helping people stay in touch even when they are not physically together. - FileParty
- Helping people communicate effectively with video. - Personate
- Increasing the abilities for musicians to organize music inspiration - Slapper
- Helping people achieve extremely good pronunciation in a foreign language - Imitate
- Help creatives and entrepreneurs get more good flow time - FocusMonkey